Monday 16 May 2011

room sweet room

my room sweet room submission for urban outfitters ... even though i reside in australia and therefore am not eligible for the competition. so according to urban outfitters, i am from the state of virginia - it was the closest i could get to the real thing. yes, this is how much time i have on my hands. well, no - not really, this is how easily my attention can be diverted into some form of procrastination. here is my study leisure room for the world to see. good night.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!

It makes me want to change my entire room now!!

The cuckcoo clock is amazing!



♥ www.anidetoknowbasis.com ♥

adoanut said...

thank you anide :)
go ahead! do it! shopping for home decor is surprisingly very fun.

J said...

Helloo! ive stumbled upon your blog, i love your roooom! <3 super cute. and i love your blog too! anyway hope u are doing well..man i miss melbourne! jess (the one from the uk)

J said...

fb msged u!

Unknown said...

very nice photo. I really love black white and brown combinations! :D
oh, Nice blog deary. Definitely going to follow you!:D
BTW. I'm having my birthday giveaway.
You can check it here:
Misskatv's Birthday Giveaway!

xoxo,
Kat :)

Julie said...

"...my attention can be diverted into some form of procrastination..." Haha that whole post was well worded!